Monday, July 13, 2009

Me And My Buddies At The Beach

Yesterday I convinced my owners, and good buddies Mark and Barry, to take me to the beach. We all agreed the house was too hot and that we couldn't stay in so I gave them my tried and true, 'let's play in the sand' look. It worked as always, and soon we packed up some water and snacks and headed on our way.

We went to our favorite beach called Leo Carrillo as they accept four legged people like me. I go crazy once I feel the sand between my paws and challenged Mark to a race to see who was the fastest runner.

Of course, I won the contest as always!


After our race we had a long walk along the waves enjoying the water between our paws. We then headed back for some snacks and enjoyed the sunset where we took a few photos of the three of us. I really like this one where we're all enjoying the sand on our bellies. Nothing could be better!




Unfortunately the weather suddenly turned on us. It got very cold and the wind really kicked up. I couldn't even keep my eyes open for the camera.

I hate this picture of me but Mark and Barry thought it was funny. They say it makes me look like something called a "Yoda". I have no idea what that is but I'll let them keep the photo up as they get some humor out of it.


So we headed home after a fun day out and on the ride home I enjoyed the breeze on my face.

There's nothing like the wind in your ears while you're out on a drive. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried it yet.


Until next time,

Your Buddy Dingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment