Monday, August 24, 2009

Top 10 Things On Dingo's 'To Do List'

"This photo was taken on my recent travels in search of spiritual awareness. I slipped out of the house when no one was looking and spend the day at the nearby Hindu Center".

A very happy greeting from Dingo!

It's been over two weeks since I've been back on all four paws and I am feeling great! I've got the yard back under control keeping the squirrels at bay, and have found fresh spots to bury all my toys in case of an emergency.

My recent temporary dip in health got me thinking of all the things I still haven't done. Life is so short and being that close to not making it made me put many things in perspective. So, I have decided to make a list of all the things I've wanted to do with my life but never took the time to experience.

1. Make more of an effort to actually catch a squirrel
2. Experience the pleasure of chasing cats
3. Conquer my fear of getting my paws wet in the ocean
4. Howl more
5. Motivate my owners to get out more as a pack
6. Make peace with the coyotes on the other side of the fence
7. Catch a frisbee
8. Hump a leg to see what the fuss is all about (never done it)
9. Write my memoirs
10. Learn to surf

I recommend everyone make a list and start checking things off. It's a great way to not forget the things that make life unique.

Yours truly,

Dingo

No comments:

Post a Comment